Monday, June 16, 2008

Pirates!


Yesterday was Father's Day, and of course Muffin and I did our best to make Daddy Muffin feel special. First we let him sleep in, the we gave him some fun trinkets he had to find via a fun scavenger hunt througout the house. And then Muffin and I went out for the afternoon so Daddy Muffin could take care of some stuff at home without any "Muffin" distractions.

So Mufin and I went to a Pirate Faire held at the NJ Kingdom. She enjoyed seeing pirates and watching a few shows - we watched a re-enactment of Jack and the Beanstalk, a puppet show telling the Little Riding Hood story, went to the craft table, and watched a fairy tale mime (they mixed up a bunch of children's stories into one). She did so well here, I think she's ready for the NY Renfair ! Muffin had so much fun she even wore her pirate bandana when we went out food shopping at night. AARGH!
.
Oh - I forgot to add - of course she got her own card and her own gift for Father's day! While shopping for Daddy Muffin's gift at Target she spied a movie that she saw clips of in Youtube, The Swan Princess, and she sweetly asked for it. How could I say "no"?

No comments: